LS Academy is pleased to invite you to the Process Automation and Performance Improvement Workshop, a seminar where experts from different industries will provide insights and business cases to show the deep link between Project Planning and Management in order to achieve performance improvement. Attendees will be able to discover how a structured approach in project and portfolio management can heavily influence P&L results.
Who should attend?
CROs, Pharmaceutical companies, Biotech, companies, Medical Devices companies, Professional Services companies, Engineering Companies, Marketing Agencies, Training companies.
- Process Analysis to achieve performance improvement
- Complexity Management
- Productive Efficiency
- Time Governance
View the Agenda in the brochure
By attending this course, participants will:
Understand and brainstorm about Project Management and Good Practices with the objective of achieving process optimization and performance improvement through a more structured project & portfolio management strategy.
Roberto Bugatti – Partner – Visalta Consulting
- Degree in Economics, MBA SDA Bocconi.
- 20 years of management consulting experience.
- He led project for large company in different sectors: Telco, Finance, Fashion.
- Specialized in the fields of HR, processes effectiveness and lean office.
- Founding Partner of Visalta, management consulting firm focused on organizational improvement.
- Co-founder of Toolod, start up that developed on an innovative HR Analytics Tool.
Alessandro Manzo – Senior Manager, Business Performance Services – KPMG Italy
Degree in Industrial Engineering – University of Bologna
- Qualification for industrial engineer profession
- Guest Speaker at Almaweb Master – University of Bologna
Alessandro has more than 15 years of experience in management consulting and he has a strong experience in procurement and supply chain projects management, carried out in several industrial contexts.
Lidia Cappellina – Head of R&D Outsourcing Management – Chiesi Farmaceutici S.p.A
Lidia is the Head of R&D Outsourcing Management for Chiesi Corporate R&D. She has 25 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, started in 1992 in GSK Italy where she covered the role of Head of Licensing and License Management Department and subsequently she become the Head of Procurement. She moved in Astra Zeneca Italy in 2003 with the role of Strategic Business Development & Planning Director, and joined Chiesi with the current role in 2009.
Roberto Faraguti – Partner – Asset S.r.l.
In Asset since 2009, he became Partner in 2011. He has been responsible for projects in the field of IS Governance, Surveys, Organizational Structure and Skill Assessment, Service Catalogue, ERP (from the collection of Business Requirements to the management of tenders, contracting and Quality Assurance. Previously, as Head of ICT Infrastructure, Governance and IS architectures in the Barilla Group and CIO of Barilla USA, has acquired extensive experience in large IS international projects. In the years 2005-2008, in the role of the CIO in Number1 Logistics Group he has led the transformation of various processes and the deliver of key applications to support them and integrations with corporate clients. He holds a Degree in Electrical Engineering and has attended courses in management, methodological training, management systems, team management and coaching.
Paolo Motta – Manager – 4Ward Consulting
35 years old, manager of 4ward Consulting company with seven years of experience as a consultant. Strong expertise in operation and logistic areas, he operates as industrial advisor for Italian and international companies, private equity founds and institutional investors. He leads more than thirty consulting projects across different countries and industries as automotive, food, furniture and logistic. Actually he is focus on manufacturing assessment projects, continuous improvement programs, company restructuring and industrial due diligence for M&A procedures. 4ward Consulting is Borsa Italiana Partner Equity Markets.
Roberto Livio – Partner – 4Ward Consulting
In over twenty-five years of career, he has built a remarkable international and domestic experience as Site Director, Chief Operating Officer and Business Unit Director in various
business environments. Expert of design and execution of business growth & transformation, operations strategy and the creation of value through the implementation of sustainable changes. He has delivered business turnaround and M&A, has managed innovation & development, and applied smart solutions to best extract value from a business through business &
operations excellence, costs efficiency and customer satisfaction. He has designed and developed innovative digital services and logistics services for e-commerce.
Fabio Gambini – Senior Vice President, Clinical Development – Cros nt S.r.l.
- Medical Degree with M.B.A. at Bocconi University
- 25+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical Industry
- Extensive experience with large pharma and biotech companies working in Clinical Development, Medical Affairs and Market Access roles
- Experience as Scientist and Clinical Research Physician and Regional Medical Affairs
- Manager for the oncology division and then as Nephrology Therapeutic Area Leader & Development Operation Manager at Amgen
- Onco-Haematology Medical Director for Roche
- Corporate Medical Director and Market Access at Zambon Group
- Medical Director at Alexion Pharmaceuticals
Marco Serraglio – Executive Director – CESCOT Veneto
- Degree in Statistical and Economic Science
- +20 years experience in training organizations organizing, managing and promoting training courses for companies in different industries.
- Executive director of CESCOT Veneto.
- Specialized in Human Resources Organization, P&L Management, Project Management